cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to veiw clearing document, Orignal document number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My question is when we see the clearing document, How to view there actual document.

Mean which document clear with that document, Just exm. Invoice document ,clearing document.

If any T code please provide me.

Thanks & Regards,

Seema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member9084
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

If clearing document is reversal document , then in FB03 , you will see icon to trace reversed document.

If clearing document is other than reversal doc , then open clearing doc in FB03 and then click on envronment-Payment usage, this will list out all open items which were cleared by this clearing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks

I want any report for view clearing document number vise history if you know please suggest me.

Regards,

seema

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

While you run FBL5N for a customer or FBL1N for a vendor you simply go to environment and select clearing transaction this will depict the the clearing documents.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks

Actually my client requirement is when he put the clearing document number they want display the orginal document line item wise details.

As per your suggestion I am also suggest the T code but they not accept.

Regards,

seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

I think for your requirement there is no stadard report exists in Sap. You need to develop a report for this.

For that report you give the Clearing Documents Table and thier original documents tables data to abaper with that tables he will selects the document no's of the both clearing documents and its original documents and will generate a report.

Please correct me if i am wrong..

rgds,

Satya..

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

Go to FB03, enter the document no. and select Environment >Payment Usage and you will get to see what you want.

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Go to FB03 give your document (clearing document), company code and fiscal year

then go to environment and payment usage

It will display the list of documents cleared againest the given clearing document

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

former_member806204
Discoverer
0 Kudos

If payment usage is not selectable then how we select this

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In reports FBL1N,FBL3N,FBL5N etc.,select option cleared items.

You will get a report of original documents and cleared documents.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SE16 - Table BSEG - Field BELNR is Doc No and AUFBL is Clearing doc no

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you can put in selection Clearing doc number and get list of documents, for which this doc. is clearing.

Eg in report FBL1N