SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Relevant Block Period

sudipkumarpatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have found that Billing relevant block period is present in installation billing period tab.

Where ever there is no bill block or invoice lock present for that contract and contract account. One disconnection document present for that installation. That leed to the billing relevant block period (I guess).

I dont get any prper documantaion regarding this.

Can you please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Sudip

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sudipkumarpatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I guess I am not able to clarify my query.

There is no bill block or invoicing lock though a billing relevant block period is present for the installation. You can find this thing in installation page, > billing period>block.

There is disconnection document for that installation and the block is appeared due to this reason. (I guess)

I just want to know how it links with the installation and what will be the steps to remove the block as we need to remove the device from that installation before that disconnection period.

Regards,

Sudip

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The billing lock exists in the utility contract 'Page2' with field label 'Bill Block reason' (ABRSPERR) and invoice lock exists at the same place with field label 'Billing Lock' (INVLOCKR).

The invoice lock also exists at contract account level in 'General data' tab with field label 'Lock' (INV_REASON).

Thanks.

Nirmalya

sudipkumarpatra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I guess I am not able to clarify my query.

There is no bill block or invoicing lock though a billing relevant block period is present for the installation. You can find this thing in installation page, > billing period>block.

There is disconnection document for that installation and the block is appeared due to this reason. (I guess)

I just want to know how it links with the installation and what will be the steps to remove the block as we need to remove the device from that installation before that disconnection period.

Regards,

Sudip

0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

You are absolutely right. The billing block at installation level appears if there is a disconnection document for the installation.

You can create a disconnection document by Tcode EC85. If the installation is already disconnected, you can reconnect it from tcode EC86 using the same diconnection document number created during disconnection. To reconnect, you need to create a reconnection order and then reconnection entry.

You can see the link in table EDISCDOC between the disconnection document and installation where reference object type is INSTLN in the table.

Also to disconnet a device in a disconnected period you need to do the following settings in SPRO-SAP Utilities-Customer Service-Process Execution-Disconnection/Reconnection-Define Processing Variants for Disconnection Documents.

For the processing variants you have used for disconnection, check the box "DevRemDespDisc" (RECN_REMOV). This will allow to disconnect the device in the disconnected period.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Nirmalya.....