cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create Excise Invoice (J1IIN) with order related billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it possible to Create Excise Invoice (J1IIN) with order related billing document? How? please guide

Regards

BK GAIKWAD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The basic logic in generating an excise invoice is that any material that involves movement types against which the material is sent out of the manufacturing plant, it is a mandatory that an excise invoice should be generated.

This being the case, I dont know what warrants you to generate an excise invoice against an order which logically is WRONG.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

we have required to this scenario to create supplementary invoice ( Rate difference) only,

presently we have create the billing document with reference to sales order & make the excise invoice through J1IS. It is very time consumed Job due to high volume.( per day 500 invoice)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can go for a Zee development.

Like BDC which can run J1IS

Check this BAPI BAPI_EXCINV_CREATE_FROMDATA

regards

Prashanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If the volume is high then you have to go for a Zee developemnt.

As we did the same in of my project.

You can develop a BDC program for that.

First the system will search for all the debit memo's (Supplimentary Invoices)

In the BDC call the transaction J1IS which will create the excise invoice automatically.

regards

Prashanth

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Basically Excise duty from sales side is only relevant when you are removing finished goods from your FG store (Delivery must involve), it will effect your RG-1 register, thats why logically also Excise invoice must not be based on order related invoice.

Thanks and Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GAIKWAD

You can't create excise invoice for order related billing,even if your try you will 8I error.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

We have make the supplementary Invoice (Debit Note) as per below process

1) Create sales order_VA01

2) Create billing document_VF01_with reference to sales order

3) Create Excise Invoice With J1IS (Other Movement) It is manually job & due to heavy work load (create 200 invoice per day) it is not possible to do manually.

Hence we want to create excise Invoice with J1IIN instead of J1IS, any alternative solution for that?

Regards

BK GAIKWAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will not allow you to create for order related billing,if you want to create for order related billing then change the message control to warning message under tax on goods movements>tools>message control.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

At the time create excise invoice(J1IIN) following error message occurred

Billing document 1101902817 does not exist

Message no. 8I422

& also message no 8I 422 not available in Message control

BK GAIKWAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have mentioned it should be done in J1IS or manual adjustment can be done in J1IH.

Legally without delivery there should not be any excise invoice cretaed.What ever i have told is a suggestion.The error your are getting is because the billing type is not assigned to the delivery type under out going excise invoice-->aasign billign types to delivery types.

Kindly check and revert.

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

we have create the billing document with reference to sales document, hence delivery not generate, so how to assign billing type to delivery type.

Please explain in details

Regards

BK GAIKWAD