cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periodic Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would be implementing Periodic billing to my clients place.Since they are not using the SD process.I would like to implement only SD Mini Project.

Would like to know the Pre - requisite...

I want to create right from the scratch.

What would be

Possible activities for remediation/solution ,Estimated Functional ,Estimated Technical , Consultant Days(ABAP) Consultant Days

require for implementing from scratch for SD Periodic billing.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can be a simple Contract to Billing Scenario.

Where you create Contract with Periodic BIlling Plan & create Billing Document thru VF04 say every month or every Fortnight.

If the Quantity / Rate of BIlling every month (or week) is not fixed, then you can have a process like Contact - Release Order - Invoice.

For the above the basic Config to be done is:

1. Contract Order Type

2. Item Category

3. Billing Plan

4. Billing Plan assignment

5. Incompletion Procedure

6. Billing Type

7. Copy Controls from Contract to Billing & from Contract to Contract

8. Pricing Procedure & Pricing Proc Determination

9. Account Determination

The above is just configurations & there would be other activaties that we normaliy do in a implementation like Blue Prints, Master Data set-up etc...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh Mehta,

I have gone through your prerequisite of periodic billing. It is helps me lot. I would also ask you regarding this matter.

I am implementing a construction project (real estate). here according to clients requirement, I need to maintain periodic billing. I have followed and already done the settings for billing plan. but when Im creating rental contract, how can I split up the value automatically or manually (amount) in monthly or quarterly basis. because the Bill value field showing not changeable.

Please advice me.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)