cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Message Processors in IB52 for partner determination rule 13200137

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can anyone please help me out in one of my issues? I am configuring service desk wherein I need to have only one layer of support team. One consultant for each module. I am using SLFN0001_ADVANCED. I am using rule 13200137 for partner determination. I am using IBASE for determining the message processor.

While determining automatic message processor, IBASE is not allowing more than 1 Message processor. So, all the messages created are getting allocated to single message processor only.

In TRN PFAC, rule simulation for the rule 13200137 is working fine, as per the Org model defined in TRN ppopma_crm.

Can anyone please help me out?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Hope, you are trying to assign more than one partner Function (Message Processor) to a service Desk Message. In such case, check for the max limit of partner function allowed for Message processor in the Partner Determination Procedure in your Transaction Type (SLFN).

The partner function category for the Message Processor Partner Function is Person Responsible. You may face issues in assigning more than one partner function of the same partner function category in a Transaction; If so, kindly refer to sap note 844503.

Regards,

Waseem