Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer as well as Supplier data in notification

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Masters,

Requirement is to record customer as well as supplier detail like name and contact person in QM notification. As neither sales or purchase order number will be available at the time of notification creation, those details are not required.

I tried to using Screen area '035 -Contact person (customer/vendor/author)' and '036 -Contact person with detail data'. I assigned those screen area to one of tab under notification type > Define Screen Templates > Define Screen areas and tabs > Extended View: Tabstrips and Screen Areas. But system is responding differently depending on notification type, in case of Customer related notificaiton type I can give only Sold-to-party data, for vendor related notification type I can give Vendor data and in case of internal I can give only Author data.

But I want to mention details of both customer as well as vendor in notification.

It will be great help from all you masters if I can get some help for following queries:

1) How to configure notification type so that vendor as well customer details like ID (vendor and cutomer number) and contact person can be entered into notificaiton. Please note that neither purchase order nor sales order details will be available and hence creator has to enter customer and vendor details manually.

2) What is Simplified view of notificaiton and how it can be accessed, what is use of that?

I hope I was clear to explain my queries but even if some more information is required then please let me know.

Thanks ,

Devang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) How to configure notification type so that vendor as well customer details like ID (vendor and cutomer number) and contact person can be entered into notificaiton. Please note that neither purchase order nor sales order details will be available and hence creator has to enter customer and vendor details manually.

Option1) EhP 5 for ECC 6.0 (EA-APPL 605), business function OPS_QM_EXTENSION_2

Q8 - Complaint Against the Vendor from Customer (Ext.) - New notification type

Option2) Customer exit QQMA0001 (QM/PM/SM: User Subscreen for Notification Header)

2) What is Simplified view of notificaiton and how it can be accessed, what is use of that?

Transaction IQS21, IQS22, IQS23

Regards

Luke

former_member263130
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Luke.

Your reply was really helpful.