cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC ack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have put in a production support team and the project team which implemented the project has moved out. so i cant ask any project team member now

There are nearly 3 scenarios configured for IDOC -XI-IDOC and they are driving me crazy. All are running fine. But their ack status is driving me crazy. In one scenario it is showing Waiting for ack for all msgs of this scenario.

In second scenario, there is again a scenario IDOC - XI - IDOC running in XI Prd system like System A - XI prd - System B. It is running fine. The problem is in SXMB_MONI for ack status there is a green tick coming and when i double click the msg to open it, then on double clicking this success ack msg, shows the error CO_TXT_ROUTING_BACK_ERROR saying Error occurred during back-routing Error in communication channel because the path System B to System A http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message, Acknowledgment is not found. This is leading to a lot of error messages in RWB msg monitoring at IE level in System Error status because of these ack msgs.

The third scenario is again IDOC - XI - IDOC and it is also running fine without anything in ack status column in SXMB_MONI - which is totally fine.

I have saw the complete XI prd scenarios and no where ALEAUD is configured. So the above ack in scenario 1 and 2 seems to be a transport level ack. I do not want any ack status for any scenario. How to rectify this thing so that it does not see for ack status at all? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned consultant the right team/person for the ack status messages and if not needed then you can disable the same

by an entry in table IDXNOALE with proper port and message details...

HTH

Rajesh

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check this link http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/ab/bdb13b00ae793be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm and then scroll down until you see section 4 and section 5. Section 4 will tell how to disable acknowledgements, but it would be best to consult with business since you are planning to disable it in production.

Hope this helps,

Mark