Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leg and costing

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

dear All,

I have the following scenario and having the issue while running.

Scenario.

I have two deliveries in a shipment doc, shipping point is AAA and have two destination first delivery is shipped at location 1 and second at location 2.

So fo the same I have create a route and define stages first stage is shipping point AAA to location 1, and second location 1 to 2.

in both stage i put the direct leg, did is it correct.??

and when using shipment type collective shipment system break the stage in 3 level, and shows subsequent leg, preliminary leg, etc.

Can any of my gurus clear the proper configuration step of the same scenario.

Question. Did it necessary to define leg of each route, like i have a route where a single destination and single departure point should I define the departure point and destination point of the same ????

Looking for the response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved,

In collective shipment system automatically generate the leg.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you get proposed 3rd stage in your shipment, then I expect that the route stage details are not correctly defined.

Note that origin and destination points or your stage are defined by transportation connection points.

And then each t.connection point needs to be linked with shipping point or ship-to-party as reference customer.

With such setup stages should be properly assigned.

Important setup is also flag for leg determination at shipment type definition. See also help link for leg determination:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/93/743f00546011d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards,

Dominik Modrzejewski

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

any update from gurus..