cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS update Program error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured LIS in the DEV-110 system by defining Infostructure, creating update rules for Sales - Update group 1 and Returns - Update group 2 and also activated the infostructure and all the sales transaction entries are appearing in the infostructure perfectly on DEV-110 Client.

The issue is when my workbench request and customising requested are transported to QAS - 100 and QAS - 200 Systems, Through LISCHECKUTILITY "MCSCHECK", I am finding that the infostructure gives error in QAS100 system as " Update Program missing for update group 1" while the Update program RMCX0004 for update group 2 is generated successfully.

And on QAS200 system, the infostructure gives error as " Update Program missing for update group 2" while the Update program RMCX0005 for update group 1 is generated successfully.

I have checked the transport logs with basis administrator and it says all the requests are successfully transported.

What could be the issue, why both the update programs that is one for sales - update group 1 and returns - update group 2 is not generating successfully on qas100 and qas200 while the dev-110 is absolutely fine displaying the sales and returns figures perfectly.

I am stuck with this issue from past few weeks , so really appreciate your expert feedback in resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Smile,

Thanks for your reply.

Further, I just forwarded the ZLISDEL code from the SAP Note 99507 to the abaper to create in the system as it doesnt exist .

As you mentioned I need to First execute the report " ZLISDEL" and secondly Regenerate the update rules for self defined Infostructure via RMCSISGN Program.

So, keeping this in mind, Could you please advise on the following points:-:

1) I assume we need to run ZLISDEL from DEV-110 and specify the Client QAS100 & QAS200 in ZLISDEL Report.

(As mentioned earlier, I haven't transported the request to the PRD Client as I faced error in QAS100 & QAS200 Systems, and also note that there is no errors in update program on DEV-110 Client, the infostructure reflects the sales perfectly)

2) After Regeneration of update rules in DEV-110 via RMCSISGN Program, do we need to transport to the QAS100 & QAS200 client via new requests i believe.

3) After doing the steps 1) and 2) I shall check via MCSCHECK if infostructure is successfully generated.

Once the infostructure is successfully generated with update programs then I shall move the request to the PRD Client.

I would greatly appreciate your reply on the above points.

Regards,

Syed

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Sorry for the delayed answer.

Report ZLISDEL should be run in the target system.

There are several LIS objects which are not transported directly, but they will be generated automatically in the target system when the right objects are transported or when the regeneration tool (tr. MCS/) will be started. Example:

The info structure table itself (R3TR TABL Sxxx) is never transported directly, so it does not matter which package is assigned. The table will be generated automatically in the target system once you import R3TR VKOI Sxxx, R3TR VKOS Sxxx and R3TR MCIN Sxxx. Those three objects are part of the transport when you save the info structure and assign a transportable package.

Best regards,

Smile

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

Please first run report ZLISDEL of SAP note 99507 and regenerate the update

rules of the self-defined infostructures with report RMCSISGN.

Best regards,

Smile