cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice corrections Sales order- New Pricing is not carried out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

waiting for some one to guide me in a right way...

I have Scenario where creating a invoice correction request with reference to Invoice document.New pricing is not carried in debit line item even though i changed the pricing date as current date for the line item

When i copied with the invoice document, 2 new line items are created with a same price conditions.

1st line item is a credit and 2nd line item is a debit item.

I need to do a price adjustment in debit line. So i maintained a new pricing record for the material to carry out the price.

To achieve this in customizing VTAF (billing to sales) I have tried multiple options as below in 2nd pricing type field as B,C,D,E and F

2nd Pricing type - B Carry out new pricing

C Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others

D Copy pricing elements unchanged

E Adopt price components and fix values

F Copy pricing elements, turn value and fix

But still the new pricing is not carried out.I tried to manually change the Pricing date in the line item level, still the new price is not updated in the order.

I have seen SAP Help in below link the Debit line can update with correct price point 3 in proces flow , check this below link for reference.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/55feeb545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm.

Please help...

Regards,

Parthiban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The invoice correction request is intended for manual corrections to price and/or quantity. To correct the price, nualy access the conditions tab for the debit item, and adjust the condition(s) as needed.

If you want to reprice automatically, you can condsider the retro-billing functionality (VFRB transaction.)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Parthiban,

I feel you are aware of the effect/functionality of 2nd pricing type.

In the invoice correction request, two items are automatically created for each item in the invoice to be copied (which you did mention😞

- first item: credit memo item

- second item: debit memo item

And for invoice correction request, a particular pricing type is needed for the second item.

So as per standard, you have to use pricing type 'E' for the credit memo item to guarantee that the item will not be changed.

And you should give a new pricing type to the debit memo item.

The system creates a credit or debit memo depending on whether a postive or negative difference is generated.

So that means Pricing type will effect ItemCat Proposal-G2N and 2nd pricing type will effect 2ndItemCatProposal-L2N Now, make changes in pricing type based on your business requirement.

I hope this will assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thanks for the response..

I already maintained Pricing type as E only for Credit Item. So i am not facing any issues in Credit item

I need solution only in debit item . What Pricing type i should maintain in in copy control functionality.

The requirement is debit item should pickup the current pricing from the system, when the Invoice correction sales order is created.

Note : Debit item should not copy the invoiced price to the corrections request.

Can i achieve this by SAP Standard Configuration settings?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Parthiban

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with Pricing Type M-Copy pricing elements, turn value for the debit item.

For reference refer SAP SAP Note 146074 - Pricing type 'M'

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I tried the option 'M' Pricing type for the debit item, But still the Pricing is not changed in Invoice request as Current pricing in the system. I changed the pricing date as Current date even though there is no change in price.

Regards,

Parthiban

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you may need to implement OSS Note 1463852 - Invoice correction: Debit memo item cannot be changed.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The OSS notes is applied, but still the Debit item is not updated by the new price. Even i changed the condition to Carry out new pricing (B) and Copy pricing elements and turn value.

If any one know any other solutions, Let me know....

Regards,

Parthiban