Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Qty in report S_ALR_87013543

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I planned any cost element in Primary costing in CJ40.I planned qty also for that.In report S_ALR_87013543 i m getting planned qty.But while issuing goods to WBS with same cost element assigned to material, I am not getting the actual qty .

Can anyone tell me why this is happening.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

report S_ALR_87013543 is cost element report. from where you are getting qty in this report. can you please upload the screen shot some where and explain the details..

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

There is Next cursor in that report.Click twice there, you'll find planned qty and actual qty tab.

Can you tell me how to upload the screenshot?

Edited by: astosh on Apr 24, 2011 1:08 PM

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you getting any line item report by double clicking on planned qty..? (thats what I mean from where you are getting it)

You can upload the file in any hosting site and put the link here.

ashutosh_saraf
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear abdul,

Kindly find play,next button in the screen itself please, lool deeply , you'll find it there, and click it to change the page.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> There is Next cursor in that report.Click twice there, you'll find planned qty and actual qty tab.

>

>

> are you getting any line item report by double clicking on planned qty..? (thats what I mean from where you are getting it)

>

Can you tell me how to upload the screenshot?

>

You can upload the file in any hosting site and put the link here.

> Dear abdul,

> Kindly find play,next button in the screen itself please, lool deeply , you'll find it there, and click it to change the page.

I knew that we could see quantity in S_ALR_87013543, but unfortunately my earlier reply you got confused.

tnx.

abdul