Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7.11 upgrade: ST-PI 2008_1_700

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

during upgrade from NW "PI usage" 7.00 to NW 7.11 we have displayed this message:

WARNING: The version 2008_1_700 of the Add-on ST-PI is too high for this upgrade (> 2005_1_710).

To avoid loss of data it is necessary to include the latest available version for the Add-on

in the IS_SELECT phase.

Please refer to Add-on note 69455 for further information.

Do we must download ST-PI 2008_1_710 ? installation? delta-upgrade? where do we save it? EPS/in? download directory?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend you to Start the Upgrade process with latest available SAPup version and other required Latest Upgrade corrections.

Also, Please refer [SAP Note 1156185 - Central Note: Upgrade to Systems on SAP NetWeaver 7.1 EHP 1|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1156185] and ensure that you are fulfilling upgrade requirements as mentioned in this note.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran into this exact error during my upgrade to PI EHP1.

During the initial upgrade, we chose the option to remove or delete since we did not have any concern for "loss of data".

Since it was removed, once upgrade was complete, we installed the latest (at the time) 2008_1_710 level 3 and then ran the RTCCTOOL and post steps for after upgrade. Addons & Upgs > Procedure after Addon implementation etc.

Regards,

Zecher

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should download the version as recommended in the note and place it in the download directory.

Thanks

Sunny