cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM order user status authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can i give authorization to user status of PM Order ?

I want to give authorization for different activites as below.

for example i only want authorization for 01 and 04. Is this possible?

01 ACLD

02 BASL

03 MABE

04 ISBE

05 MIBE

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to Narasimhan & Wendy told, follow these steps

Activities

1. create authorization keys in BS52

2. Create User Statuses & assign to Maintenance Order Object types in OIBS

3. Assign the authorization key to one or more user statuses in your status profile.

4. Assign these User Statuses to Order Types in OIOG

5. Define corresponding authorizations and include them in the relevant authorization profiles.

6. Assign these Authorisation Profiles to the User groups in SU01 under Profiles sub screen.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in addition...

please check PM order transactions in tcode SU22, whether B_USER_STAT authorization object is active or not. If it is not active please activate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul Khader,

I am using user status in PM order so that it should be changed by just who created that PM order's notification.

Therefore by which tcode should i activate it?

Regards,

Aktolga

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please activate for Tcodes such as IW31, IW32, IW34, IW36, IW37, IW38 etc. etc.

Call transaction SU22 and enter the above tcodes (if required more than above) and execute, after that find out the B_USER_STAT object and check whether its active status is Yes or No, if it no then make it Yes. By doing this system will give you a work bench request which you can transport to other systems. It is normally done by security / basis consult. If there is no such restriction in your project then you can also do it.

tnx.

abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you should be able to assign a auth code to specific user staus within a user status profile using transaction OIBS. You would have to create the auth code using transaction BS52. You then use the standard Auth management to assign this auth value to specific users.

Regards

Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narasimhan,

we already followed these steps. But we still cant give authorization for user status level.

there are 9 levels for users status and we want to give auth for the levels we want.

we give auth. to all levels or none. We cant choose any of these levels.

regards.

Edited by: aktolga on Apr 22, 2011 3:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create an authorization key(s) and attach the key(s) to the specific uder statuses within the status profile in configuration. This can be found under either the Notification Processing node or the Order Processing node in the IMG. Have your security person attach the authorization key(s) using the object B_USER_STAT to the appropriate authorization groups. It works, we use this method for a lot of different user statuses.