cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice needed on my locked post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To Moderator,

With reference to the subject of this thread, I would like know why one of my thread, as follow, was locked?

I faced error as follows:

Error: faced:

Diagnosis

Account 600010 is a profit and loss account. You assigned it to an object in cost accounting (for example, a cost center, order, or project).

But my questions is not explicitly asking the following help:

Questions:

Since I do not to create cost element, what other possible solution can I opt for?

What does the error mean: "Or, delete auxiliary account assignment to objects in cost accounting"?

I raised question is because I do not understand what does SAP system means "delete auxiliary account assignment to objects in cost accounting", therefore I raise my question. If someone can assist me on this auxiliary account assignment, then might be I can have better solution on my situation.

Before I posted my question, I did search the forum on the following search term "delete auxiliary account assignment", but result return is not helping me to have better understand on my problem.

Thanks and regards,

sbmel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for our help.

I would like to close this thread :).

Regards,

sbmel

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your favor, I also think it is much better and more transparent when moderators always leave a reason for locking and their names.

I'm not at all a CO expert, but it seems the reason for locking was that this is a straightforward error message that was probably faced and solved many times before (line item with CO object but G/L account is no cost element). In your original post you did not mention that you were researching before asking.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas.

I always explained my situation before I posted question. I (always) explicitly stating my question under question section section, in order that forumer can easily read what I want to ask.

Therefore, could you unlock my post and if still no people answer my problem? As, I would like to close the thread/post (if there is still no one can answer my problem), and I already make my revenue CE as CE type 1 (although it should be CE type 11, for COPA usage).

Thanks,

sbmel

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I don't have moderation rights in that forum. It would be best if the moderator who locked the post would comment here. I think you have constructively explained your case, but it would not be appropriate if moderators override other moderators decisions without involving them in the process.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

From my post, I cannot review who is the moderator locked my post (or his/her email, etc). If i can know who is him/her, then I can email or private message him/her on my problem (in order to unlock my post).

Thanks,

sbmel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally, you can send an e-mail to sdn@sap.com. They have more tools to look at individual threads.

Rob

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from Rob's suggestion, you can also click the Abuse button (yellow triangle) in the original thread and raise your concern there. It will reach the appropriate Moderation team.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am contacting ERP Financials moderator and checking.

Thanks for your patience and for alerting us to this lack of clarity.

Marilyn

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's been unlocked.

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Nathan for your prompt response.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've bumped it to the top to see if someone wants to answer it.

matt