Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quqlity lot quantity change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Inspection lot generate from good reciept type 4 scenario is like

Process Order Quantity 1000

user have done to separate GR of 100 Each now from that Goods Receipt two quality lot of origin type 4 and lot size 100 each generated now user asked me to change the second lot quantity change to 900 instead of 100 so can we change???user is saying me that because the QC inspector is not agree to done inspection of third lot so if possible than pls tell

Regards,

Murari Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Material master > QM view > Inspection setup > Detailed information on inspection type '04'

Check 'Control inspection lot' field and refer F1 help.

1) If you set the value 'X', only one inspection lot is created during the first GR for production order.

Then the "actual" inspection lot quantity will be increased in same inspection lot when further GR for same production order.

The inspection lot quantity will not be changed but is same with first GR quantity.

2) If you set the value 'Y', only one inspection lot is created when a production order is released.

Then the "actual" inspection lot quantity will be increased in same inspection lot when further GR for same production order.

The inspection lot quantity will not be changed but is same with production order quantity.

Regards

Luke

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Luke,.

Can you pls explain me in detail ? Scenario that i describe here is in rare case

Regards,

Murari Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF GR for rest of 900 qty not created & UD of the existing lot has not taken then you can use QAC1 t code

This will automatically creates 101 mvt in background.........

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is impossible. You cannot change the inspection lot quantity.

The inspection lot quantity should be same with GR quantity.

Another option is that you implement lot summary using inspeciton lot control function of material master.

If you want to know more in detail, search 'lot summary' in SDN.

Regards

Luke