cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Empties BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am implementing Empties Management in Beverages Industry.

I had created a material as Full product with and two empties material with Material Type "LEER".

In material master of main material I have maintained u201CFull productu201D & in sub-item I have maintained Structure in Basic data view 1.

I have maintained BOM with u201C7u201D but while creating Purchase Order, when i entered the full product, but sub items are not coming automatically.

Can anyone suggest, will appretiate the reply !!

Regards,

Ravi Thapliyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please go through below link so you can get more insight on Empties BoM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bev461/helpdata/en/f1/0e955bd1a011d49540006097d8f90e/frameset.htm

KAPIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kapil,

Thanks for your reply !!

I already have maintained the BOM for the material but the system is giving me the below 2 errors at the time of PO creation.

"BOM not found for this material/plant/usage"

"No empties could be found for material with structure category"

Regards,

Ravi Thapliyal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by Self !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, I have the same or a similar problem. How did you solve it in the end?

Besides that we are also facing the fact that we don't get the 'beverage' field in the MM01.

Via a trick, we forced the values of the MARA-MLGUT to 'X' and MARA-/BEV1/NESTRUCCAT to 'F' (for the full product) and now we get the message "No empties could be found for material with structure category"

Thanks in advance

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, could you explain how did you solve?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you shortly exmplain what you changed within your settings?

we actually facing the same problems. The BOM is extraced within sales order but not within inbound process.

Thanks in advance