SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field into BCS ( Budget control system) standard reports

0 Kudos

Good day to all,

We have added a new field in Budget posting (FMBB) in Header data using customer include CI_FMBH. Now new field capturing and storing data as desired.

But i am unable to add new field into SAP standard reports. could some one advise how to add this into BCS standard report.

Thanks in advance.

YK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear YK,

You can use BADI FMRP_RFFMEPGAX_EXIT include CI_IFMREPGAX in case of report RFFMEPGAX.

Please check also in SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Information System -> Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) -> BAdI: Enhance Document Journal

There is a documentation in front of the line, I suggest you also to read it.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in which reports do you want to add it?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking user define fiels in Budget and AVC reports.

Is it possible to add user defined field to add dynamic selections in reports. ?

Thanks & Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi, you can't add it to dynamic selection to report FMB_B01(and all others built on FMB). because logic database FMB not include FMBH table.

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear YK,

You can use BADI FMRP_RFFMEPGAX_EXIT include CI_IFMREPGAX in case of report RFFMEPGAX.

Please check also in SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Information System -> Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) -> BAdI: Enhance Document Journal

There is a documentation in front of the line, I suggest you also to read it.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa Barth.

0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

I have a requirement to add custom fields in FMBB->Payment Budget

Please share with me if any ideas on it how to add and populating value for it.

Regards,

Rafi

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For BCS drilldown report (report RFFMED_DRILLDOWN or RFFMLI_DRILLDOWN), you can create custom-fields in table FMBL

via the customer include CI_FMBL.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa.