cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ITS)A gate and W Gate URL Not working-Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team, We have SRM 4.0, ITS 6.20(A Gate and W Gate). We have done all the steps..we get our company SSO screen but when it tries to get the SRM interent screen "it says the page can not be displayed.we have also publish the IACOR in SRM system..STill something is not going in our way..Have any of the members encountered such error earlier...

The scenerio is this new SRM system is a system copy of an existing system...also we had earlier WIN 2000, but now we are in WIN 2003 server.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

One difference i have noticed in WIn 2000 and WIn 2003 that FTP services does not exist in win 2003, where as in WIN 2000.

Also, I have done publishing activities from SRM system..If any user has faced the same error please share..

My current issue is that the WGATE URL is not working, The page can not be displayed

Thanks,

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manas,

You should check to make sure that the web server for the WGate is responding first. And you should make sure that you can access a mime file from the WGate (it does not require a logon.)

If all that works you should check the wgate.trc for errors.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edgar,

Thank you for your reply.

We have a landscape with SRM4.0,Bugeye Catalogue Requisite and publishing along with Wgate and I gate server.

I could notfind the wgate.trc file in the sytem..

when i run below link with my server details, i get this below error..I have tried all steps from my end..something is not going in my way..I do not way..as this is a OS migration, it is working fine in WIN 2000,,but not here in WIn 20003

http://<serverip or name>/scripts/wgate/CreateSO/!

You have specified an invalid service. The service name was createso.

You suggestion would help..

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Edger,

In your SAP ITS Installation guide released by you.. is very helpfull.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e03cd56f-ace9-2a10-5fa9-e87ba8484...,

But could not find much info about Dual host inst..

I would also like to add that we have Dual Host W gate and A gate system and doing OS migrationf or this from win 2000 to WIn 2003

Can we do direct system copy of ITS from win 2000 to WIN 2003

You informations would be helpfull..

Thanks,

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manas,

The reason you're getting the error "You have specified an invalid service. The service name was createso." is probably because there really is no service named createso. Please look on the AGate server for a file named createso.srvc in the services directory of your ITS installation.

I do not recommend doing a system copy. The ITS really isn't that difficult to install, you should just run the installation on the new Windows 2003 server then copy the templates and services directory from your old AGate to the new AGate and the mimes directory from your old WGate to the new WGate server.

Edgar