cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic quantity at delevery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating order and delivery in order i give quantity is 240 and in delivery automatically taking 180 by default i am try to change the quantity but it's not taking that quantity which i have maintained in order level. I checked mmbe & mb52 it's showing 240 only . what is the problem at delivery level and why it's taking automatically is there any settings to main for that . please help me in this case.

Thanks,

kk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That should be because of the quantity that is made available by the 'availability check'. Use CO09, to see the actual available quantity. You can use MD04 to view the requirements that reserved the 60.

From an MMBE standpoint, you may look into the 'reservation' bucket and other pertinent stock buckets to match against the 'unrest' qty, to get the 'true' available quantity. CO09 is much better in lieu of this manual calculation.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of availability check. There should be some other documents (orders, deliveries...) which already decrease available quantity. Lets say that you have in the warehouse 240. If there is already delivery created with 60, then you will not be able to create new delivery with more than 180.

Availability check can take into account both inbound and outbound deliveries. It can also consider production. It depends on your setup. Go to OVZ9 and verify checking rule B to see how it works now.

Best regards

W.Prawecki