cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include parameter ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE giving error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to use the parameter ~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE in the service that I've configured.

Whenever I put this parameter in the GUI configuration, the service does'nt execute and it gives a system error.

Also please let me know what all I need to change in the CUA include file. Currently I am replacing the standard service name with our own service.( in the copied version only)

We are working on Netweaver 7.x and the system.

SAP_ABA 701 0006 SAPKA70106 Cross-Application Component

SAP_BASIS 701 0006 SAPKB70106 SAP Basis Component

PI_BASIS 701 0006 SAPK-70106INPIBASIS Basis Plug-In

SAP_APPL 604 0006 SAPKH60406 Logistics and Accounting

Below are the details from st11 trace for error log file dev_w0

W Thu Apr 21 06:28:41 2011                                                                                
W      *** WARNING => xgdk: XWRpGetTemplateContent : retrieving empty template for : templates/system/wfcreator.html [w3xxwrep.cpp 6
W                                                                                
W Thu Apr 21 06:28:42 2011                                                                                
W      *** ERROR => julep: PpioCreateParseTree:  IRepRetrieve(templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/zcuaarea.html) failed. [w3xxppio.cpp 1184] 
W      *** ERROR => julep: PpioCreateHtmlPP:  PpioCreateParseTree(templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/zcuaarea.html) failed, rc=0x10c [w3xxpp
W      *** ERROR => julep: XIntInterpret:  PpioCreateHtmlPP(templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/zcuaarea.html) failed, rc=0x10c [w3xxjuce.cpp
W      *** ERROR => julep: PpttTraverseFuncInclude: XIntDoInterpretEx (templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/zcuaarea.html) failed, rc=0x2101 [
W      *** ERROR => julep: XIntDoInterpret:  PpioTraverseHtmlPP(templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/rlmenu_2888.html) failed, rc=0x2 [w3xxjuc
W      *** ERROR => xgdk: MsgtBuildHtmlBlock: IntpDoInterpret (templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/rlmenu_2888.html) failed, rc=0x2104 [w3xxm
W      *** WARNING => diag: SemgXGHandleResponse: Returning rc=0xffffffcc [w3xxsemg.cpp 1518]                                       
W      *** ERROR => plugin: XKrnHandleResponse failed rc= -52 [itspxkrn.cpp 764]                                                    
W      *** ERROR => plugin: ItspXKrn_HandleResponse failed. fffffffdf1b43108 rc: 0 [itspxkrn.cpp 391]                               
W    *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut failed rc = 1, send icf error page [itsplxx.c    1526]                                             
M    ***LOG W01=>  [itsplxx.c    1527]                                                                                
W    *** ERROR => ipl_ConvertOut returns 1(ITSPE_FAILURE) [itsplxx.c    1529]                                                       
W    *** ERROR => Raise Last error:[1 from: itspxx.cpp  :818] [itsplxx.c    1216]                                                   
W    *** ERROR => RaiseError(sapdext) ITS_P:01 [itspxx.cpp   818]

I need to urgently resolve this issue.

Would really appreciate your help.

Many thanks in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello kp2,

It looks like the file "templates/zws_wm_rf_its/99/zcuaarea.html" is missing, corrupt, or not published.

Please start by removing the ~itsmobilecuainclude in the service file to make sure that the ITS Mobile service is working. If it is working then add back your ~itsmobilecuainclude. If the error continues then please make sure to go into SE80 and check that the zcuaarea file is in the zws_wm_rf_its Internet Service Topic 99 and that it is published to your ITS.

If the issue still continues then check your zcuaarea file for coding errors. You may also be able to turn the trace level higher for the webgui component in SM50 for more information in the developer workprocess trace (dev_w#).

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for your reply. The service works fine without the CUA include. All other checks that you suggested are okay.

Below are the GUI config parameters I am using

~THEME 99

~TRANSACTION LM01

#MOBILE THIS IS A MOBILE SERVICE

~ITSMOBILE 1

#ENABLE BACKGROUND SOUND FOR MESSAGE

~SOURCES ZWS_WM_RF_ITS,itsmobile

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR 6

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS px

~ITSMOBILECUAINCLUDE ZCUAAREA

~ITSMOBILEMSGINCLUDE ZMESGS

Quite strange but somehow not being able to put the CUA file contents here (some script error comes on putting it here)

Please check if I am missing something here.

Thanks in advance!

KP

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KP,

The issue is in the ZCUAAREA file. Not in the configuration. You will need to look at what has been changed and maybe do multiple tests to find what the issue is.

Again, you might want to try turning the developer workprocess trace for the WEBGUI component higher in SM50 to see if the dev_w# trace will give more detailed information.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

I am not able to find out if there is any problem with the CUA file.

Unfortunately I am not able to paste the cua file contents here as it shows some page error when posting the reply.(may be due to the markups)

I have sent you a mail with the same.

Kindly have a look to see if there is any problem in that.

Thanks

KP

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello KP,

Your email is more than likely to have been blocked by our firewall or junk email catcher. Please open a message up in the BC-FES-ITS component if you would like us to review the CUA file even though it is not a normal SAP support issue.

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requesting all experts to provide some help on this.

Also please let me know if any more details are required. Thanks