Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLND ORDER CATEGORY AND DEPENDENT DEMAND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the view /SAPAPO/V_ATP03, I see that the categories

AI - Planned order (not firmed, unconfirmed)

AJ- Planned order (firmed, unconfirmed)

AK- Planned order (not firmed, confirmed)

AL- Planned order (confirmed, firmed)

I believe the CONFIRMATION term apples to PRDN orders but not to PLND orders as there is no inventory / activity consumption against the planned orders......Please let me know what does CONFIRM signify for these planned order categories

AY- Dependent demand REQUIREMENTS

AZ- Dependent demand RECEIPTS

I believe dependent demand applies only for demand . I am not abe to understand whaht connect it has to the RECEIPTS as in AZ category. Please share you understanding if any

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These catagories ( AK and AL ) are relavant w.r.t. ATP confirmation for planned orders.

Rgs - Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all. I am closing the ticket

Thx,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

I took the below class a few years ago, in the US, and it was quite helpful in answering the types of questions you have recently been asking.

[SCM250 - PPDS|http://www1.sap.com/india/services/education/catalog/globaltabbedcourse.epx?context=%5b%5bSCM_PLAN_IN%7cSCM250%7c%7c%7c%7cIN%7c%5d%5d%7c]

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

The links seem to be very usefule but are very exhaustive

Is to possible to give a more narow pointer to the questions.......It would be great if you can provide so

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

I regret answering your questions in a manner that does not meet with your expectations. I will make an effort not to let that happen again.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I am sorry if I have hurt you. The intention was to ask a precise answer to the query

Kindly see if you can answer the question. Your inputs would be very useful to me

Thanks,

SS