cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem installing SAP:NETWEAVER:701 IDES - SAP:NETWEAVER:701:EXPORT(1/3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to install SAP IDES for NETWEAVER 7.01 and i have downloaded all the 27 files from the sap marketplace. I extracted all the files including the export files and i now have 4 export files. when I try to pick the first export location...i get an error message stating - You entered: E:\EHP4_IDES\Export\51037623_1\LABEL.ASC Found the label SAP:ECC:604:DVD_EXPORT:SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 Installation Export DVD 1/4:D51037623_1 but need the label SAP:NETWEAVER:701:EXPORT(1/3)::.

Please help....this is really frustrating.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody know the solution by now?

Thx

Michi

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the problem?

With an IDES DVD set you can only install IDES and not a "Netweaver IDES". To install a Netweaver system (701 or 702) one needs the appropriate export DVDs.

Markus

darcy_curtin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was this problem resolved? I have the same issue.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There doesn't exist something like "Netweaver 7.01 IDES".

ERP 6.0 EHP4 is based on Netweaver 7.02, that's why those DVDs are there. You can e. g. install a BW/BI system but that's not IDES it's empty.

Markus

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are trying to install IDES system for Netweaver but you are giving export file location of EHP4 system. Please check.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the page to download the IDES software for EHP4/Netweaver 7.01 on service marketplace, there are 27 export files, after they are unpacked, it gives 4 files and i suppose the 4 files are to contain the export for the installation. It works fine if you install the ERP option....but not same if you choose SAP Netweaver 7.01 option when you are running sapinst.

Better still, can anyone give me the path to download the export files for SAP Netweaver 7.01 IDES or the DVD number?

Thanks