cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start page Internal ITS into Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys!

We are having SRM 4.0 with Internal ITS on WAS 6.40 and EP SP16/17, also the SRM Business Package is implemented.

I would like to have an initial SRM start page, just like the BBPSTART that is on the ITS. (But only the lower right part of the BBPSTART with the 5 headers and the 5 links into main areas of SRM).

Anyone of you have made this or know how to do it?

My option now is to involve a WebDynpro and the UME and then list a few main areas and also a few links to other parts of the portal.

Any help is highly appreciated and will be rewarded!

BR

Mattias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cant you modify the BBPSTART page instead fo creating a new UI thur Webdynpro?

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay.

Maybe I actually can create a transaction for program BBPGLOBAL and screen 650. Then a Internet service for this transaction with HTML template BBPGLOBAL 650 or something...

But. Since this page will not link to any of my own created "folders"/tabs in the portal it will not make sence to have this as a start page even in the portal.

BR

Mattias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you again for your answer.

Though this time I'm not following you 100%.

I need to keep the BBPSTART transaction because it is used by people logging on to the ITS directly.

So I would like to create a new service and transaction which I can link to from the portal.

ZSTART for example. But what more do I need to do actually?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes..you can create your own transaction and put it in the standard Menu as a link in the portal.So you jst need to create an Internet service for ur transaction.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer.

Users still need access to the standard BBPSTART transaction.

Maybe it is possible to only keep the right hand side part of the BBPSTART transaction but I don't really know how to do that.

It seems to be that the HTML template BBPGLOBAL 650 is the one I should use ... how would I make use of that?

I'm a Portal developer with great knowledge of ABAP but I'm a beginner in the internet service SE80 area

BR

Mattias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are in the right direction..If you just need to change the openin page of BBPSTART,then BBPGLOBAL 650 is the right template.

So here accordingly you can change the text/Links in SE80 and accordingly the changes will reflect in the corresponding ITS iviews in Portal.

But only thing is to identify what kind of changes are to be done.Also,when you change the std templates through SE80,these changes get overwritten in case you go for an upgrade..so there are a few points to be noted while modifying the Std templates.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful asnwers.