cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set delivery block in va01 by not use delivery block reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus.

I have one scenario. I need to do delivery block on sales order while i create sales order via VA01.

Normally, I use delivery block reason in header and set delivery block in schedule line.

In addtion, i dont want to use above method and not use complete delivery (Tick on it)

So, I would like to know it has other way to do delivery block.

The cause is my manager do not allow to use this field from company's policy.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance for your kindly help.

Best Regards,

Surakit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

YOU can go with configuring the status profiles in BS02 where you can set the forbidden as status for delivery creation.

So configure a delivery block through status profile and only an authorised person release the sales order

regards

Prashanth

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Surakit,

Well, do you want to say that user should not manually user delivery block at header or sch line to block the doc or any other method manually done before saving the sales order.

In that case, for making default delivery block at header, in Sales doc type (TCode VOV8) in Shipping section, maintain a delivery block as 22-Statutory Compliance(even any other option available) or for Item based block on Sch line cat (TCode VOV6) maintain default delv block there.

Or if I misunderstood your requirement then we can wait & see other solution coming for the same.

Thanks & Regards

JP

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove Shipping Point from your order so that your order will be incomplete.(Make your document incomplete).

Then system will not allow you to deliver the order.

Phani Prasad