cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Courses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

i am planning attend the SAP XI courses,kindly help me in deciding the courses required for me,

my requirement will be migrating a business intelligense application from oracle datawarehouse to SAP BW and also using the data of SAP MM module and some non-SAP source systems.

below i am putting my opinion,kindly correct me if i am wrong,

TBIT40 - Required

TBIT41 - Optional

TBIT42 - Optional

TBIT43 - OPtional

TBIT44 - Required.

here optional means, i may not be required to take this course.

also tell me what are the scenarios where in i need BPM ??

any help will be rewarded.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

"also tell me what are the scenarios where in i need BPM ??"

If the integration scenarios that you are designing require <i>stateful processing</i> - by which I mean either waiting/scheduling/etc...then you will have to opt for a BPM.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

can i go for TBIT40 and TBIT44 directly and dont take

TBIT41,TBIT42,TBIT43, how will this impact my XI learning..

because 41 to 43 are more like a concepts which i can do it myself.

suggest me on 41 to 44..what are these courses and which one will be better.

Thanks

former_member187587
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good day Shashi,

The e-learning courses of SAP always contains a lot of detailed data regarding the subject.this information will be very valuable for you to understand tbit44 especially if you don't have implementation experience in XI.

Your brain will be occupied with the application API and behavior and you might not understand the bits & bytes of the XI.

I recommend you to take the e-learning courses as they'll 1.give you a lot of ustfull written material when you'll be a XI developer.

2.Prepeare you for tbit44 and allow you to understand the course principles.

Good luck in the course.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Process Management is an implementation methodology for the management of business process that interacts with people and systems both within and across the organization.

When to use BPM

1.Control/Monitor the messages in XI

2. Collect/Merge the messages in XI

3. Split the messages in XI

4. To Multicast an Message

5. Send an Alert

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm - Walk through BPM

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/schedule-your-bpm - Schedule BPM

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] - Use of Synch - Asynch bridge in ccBPM

regards

Mahesh.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

When you pay for the Development Academy, the 3 e-learnings are included, and those courses prepare you to understand the TBIT44 course, and there are a lot of question in the Certification Test that have to do with those e-learning.

My suggest: Study the all package.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes..You need BPM in stateful processing ...correct. Apart from this it also help achive other scenarios like, bridging synch and asynch systems, alert mechanism, multi mapping etc.

BPM is mainly used in senarios where extra functionalities are to be done with the source message which cannot be done using the normal mapping and user-defined functions

some blogs..

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/schedule-your-bpm /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/11/xi-how-to-retrieve-messageid-from-a-bpm

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/04/xi-do-you-realy-enjoy-clicking-and-waiting-while-tracing-bpm-steps

/people/udo.martens/blog/2005/09/30/one-logical-system-name-for-serveral-bpm-acknowledgements

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

/people/kannan.kailas/blog/2005/12/07/posting-multiple-idocs-with-acknowledgement

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

See the following link. This will give u info abt the various courses. You can decide yourself based on that.

https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~sapidp/011000358700004082022004E

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Divija.