SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Completion in Iw32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a business requirement to do Business completion of order in IW32 through ABAP.

Is there any function module to do the same .

or any function module to change the status of order to Closed .

Please help.

Pooja

5 REPLIES 5

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the intention is only to close the order in mass then you can use IW38 .

else you can use an LSMW or can write an BDC for Closing the order .

As per my understanding there is no BAPI or FM to close the order status only you can change the user status through the change order bapi.

Regards ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Devang

Thanks For your reply..

My problem is that we cannot go for BDS or LSMW and if certain payments have not been made till due date then we have to do busibess completion of those order through a background report.

Please tell some other way to accomplish this.

Thanks

Pooja

0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the requiement is to do business completion based on payments received or not , then you will have to achieve that through your SELECT QUERY in Abap report .

then when you finally get the order numbers that are to be closed ( Business completion ) you can run the BDC for those orders .

Like you get all the order numbers in your final internal table lets say IT_FINAL and then you run the BDC on those orders only , BDC for IW32 .

Hope it helps .

Cheers ,

Dewang

0 Kudos

Hi Dewang

Sorry for late reply, but I need to find some Bapi or fuction module to do the business completion. We can't go for BDC.

I changed the system Status of the order to closed through STATUS_CHANGE_INTERN. But still i think there is some more process as the order is not closed in table AUFK.

Please reply

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well pooja ,

I dont see any FM / BAPI / Exit for changing the same , i think working with BDC would be fairenough .

Cheers ,

Dewang.