MT2

->Row (Structure 1..1)

--->Doc_num

--->cust_header (0..Unbounded)

-

>Name (1..1)

-

>ZValue(1..1)

Pls.Note that the MT2 Structure should not be changed for process reasons.

Now we need to map the following:

• MT1-Doc_num to Doc_num of MT2

• MT1-Zuserfield1 to be mapped with 'ZValue' of Cust_header in MT2 And a constant value of 'ZPROFL'

needs to be mapped to 'Name' of Cust_header in MT2.

• MT1-Zuserfield2 to be mapped with 'ZValue' of Cust_header in MT2 And a constant value of 'ZPROFN'

needs to be mapped to 'Name' of Cust_header in MT2.

We can map the Doc_Num to the target structure. How to map the One to Many relationship as mentioned above.

Is it possible in graphical mapping or we need to go for other sources like JAVA, ABAP Mapping?

Your inputs on the above will be highly helpful.

Thanks,

Jai Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

Simply use the "Duplicate subtree" option available in the context menu when you right click on the <i>cust_header</i> node. This will give you two sets of thi node and then simply map the first set of <i>cust_header</i> to <i>Zuserfield1</i> and the second set to Zuserfield2.

Regards,

Sushumna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushumna,

The problem is I cant change the target Data type. I need to achieve it with out altering the data type.

Thanks,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You need not change the data type for the target.

Just you are creating duplicate values for source and map what sushmuna has suggested....

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Do you mean to say I need to duplicate the node in taget msg? Itried that and while trying to save the mapping, I get the following error.

" The source or target structure has been changed or could not be found in the Integration Repository. The mapping definition contains elements or attributes that do not exist in the changed structure. The relevant entries will be deleted

Target structure has no such path:"

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

U dont have to change ur target structure. Because in ur target structure, the occurence has already been defined as 0 to unbouunded.( cust_header (0..Unbounded) )

While testing ur message mapping, right click on ur Zuserfield1 and zuserfield2 and select Duplicate subtree. Give values there and test again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Divija.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

You will have to use the "duplicate subtree" option while designing the mapping object (under the design tab). Since your target structures are defined as 0 to unbounded data types, I dont think you should face a problem.

I have just now tried it out and it works perfectly fine..

Regards,

Sushumna

Message was edited by: Sushumna Parupalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for the support. The issue got resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Jai Shankar.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jai,

Did you check this thread...?

sekhar