Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning message

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

let me first tell you the requirement of my client,my client comes to know through which transporter he is going to supply the stock at invoice level,for this i have configured new partner functions & asked him to manually enter the partner function at delivery level "header data" partner tab & enter the condition which i configured for transporter say "xyz" at invoice level.

now his requirement is while creating delivery w.r.t order he is forgetting to enter the partner function at delivery level "header data",so he wants some warning message to be displayed when he skips the partner function.please help me in resolving this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a incompletion log at delivery header level.Use the transaction code :OVa2.You have the warning check box where system will give you a warning message.

The incompletion procedure has to be assigned to the delivery type.

satishkumar_ijju
Participant
0 Kudos

i have gone through the procedure you told but the waning check box is in disabled mode,how to resolve it.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a functionality called Incompletion Log.

Add the field Which u want it mandatory to populate to the Incompletion Procedure and then assign the prodecure to the dely Docu type.

For Example K1 is a Std Incompletion Prodecure. U add the reqd field to it and assign it to the dely docu type.

T Code :OVA2

T Code :VUA4

Check for header or item level field.

Let me know if u have any further query.

Regards,

Satish.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this by using standard Functionality of Log of Incomplete Items or Incompletion Log (TCode OVA2) at Delivery Header.

I hope this should suffice your requirment.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do that in the incompletion log which is assigned to the delivery type.

Regards,

Senthil Venugopal