cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS not used any planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

when i am creation MPOS, getting error like ' POS not used any planning area' and i am creating combinations but not saving, not display showing ,could not accepting CVCs in MPOS. kindly give me answer my quation..

Regards,

sun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sun

SAP allows creating CVC for a stand alone MPOS even though if it is not assigned to any Planning Area. You might be getting this error while creating CVC because you have selected "Adjust Time series Object" which comes on the first page of creating CVC.

Unselect that check box and then try to create a CVC .. it will create.

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

cvcs genarating at the time getting error like 'Could not enter feature "Delhi " with SID 8 into table /BI0/9ASLOCNO '

Delhi is a location, i have created so many time for CVCs, but same error getting, without cvc cant create Planning area, planning book..etc. could you suggest me how to create CVCs.

Regards,

sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide more detail of the Characteristic you are using, since 9ASLOCNO is not a standard APO location Characteristic.

Thanks

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Mathur on Apr 22, 2011 12:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brother,

When I am creating CVCs ( /SAPAPO/MC62 ) in SCM IDES, getting error '

Could not enter feature 'Rourkela' with SID 10 into table / BI0/9ASLOCNO.

(Rourkela is a location).

If i take like material , location, product inbuilt in sytem ,coming another error

' internal error/sapapo/scmb_pstru_plob_templ->Raise_Exception_fro '

Regards,

sun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know whether you are able to solve the issue.

If not please check what characteristics have been used in the MPOS that you created.

I think you are using the 9ASLOCNO for location characteristc.

Thanks