cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the PO no in the smart form and in the print program from ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

I am new to smart form printing.I want to make a smartform along with print program that will show PO Details.It has to be created as an o/p type in ME23N. I have created an o/p type ZPO using NACE ..Can some one tell me how to get the PO number in the smart form and in the print program from ME23N ,so that I can then program the necessary calculations?plz help me with the code.Thanks in advance.

Subhabrata.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For statndard SAP documents such as purchase order, print program and form are already available. You no need to create the print program and for smartform copy teh standard one and create a new form.

For the output type you have created assign these print program and custom form using NACE.

To know the standard program,you have to check the NEU output type(standard given by SAP) using NACE.

Once you assign these, PO number automatically comes into form at the time of printing

Thanks,

Vamshi

Edited by: VAMSHI KRISHNA on Apr 21, 2011 1:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.The program control will come first to the print program and then to the smart form.I wanted to know how can I access the PO no that I have selected using ME23N?what is the variable that i have to create?I suppose, once i get the PO number in the print program,I can do the necessary calculations and store it in internal tables and then pass all the internal table data to the smart form.Plz help me how to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the smart form, the data will come in as i_ekko and i_ekpo(names might be different) with header and item PO data.

Which you can find in the smartform.

You can use that tables to get the PO details. If you want any extra data, you can get from database by writing coding in form.

Thanks,

Vamshi

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Welcome to ABAP programming.

Try to configure the standard driver program and standard smartform in your NACE transaction.

Program SAPFM06P

Smartform Name: /SMB40/MMPO_A

If at all you want to customize the standard smartform then make a copy of the standard smartfrom to Z* and do the necessary changes. It is always good practice to make use of the standard form as a base instead of re-inventing the whole thing.

Ok, coming back to your question.

Go to PO standard program name SAPFM06P ( in SE38)

Search for "ENTRY_NEU", there you can see the logic for getting the PO number.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

saiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and also to abap.
Excuse me if it is a basic question.

I am taking care of the output types.
This is 1st time SAP will be implemented .

For purchase order , I go to NACE ---EF----NEU---Processing routines

print output---SAPFM06P---ENTRY_NEU----MEDRUCK
FAX-----------SAPFM06P---ENTRY_NEU----MEDRUCK
EDI------------RANASTED--EDI_PROCESSING
DISTRIBUTION(ALE)---RANASTED---ALE_PROCESSING

Are the above settings fine ?
What are the standard programs for the PO outputs . I am looking for the smartforms and the driver program .

I searched and found that IN ECC 6 , we have to install OSS notes .

Gurus, please help  me . Let me know what all oss notes be implemented and how to proceed from here .

Any help will be greatly appreciated ,

Monalisa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answering.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps:

1. Go to ME23n - Check which is the structure that is getting populated during run-time . (you can check this using F1 key on any field and check the technical settings you will get the structure name)

2. In your print program i.e it may be a Z- Report. Fetch data from that structure. Take it in an internal table..

3. Call your smartform using Pattern, Pass that internal table to the SF.

4.Access the data from internal table and other structures(if needed) in the SF.

Regards,

Mittal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps:

1. Go to ME23n - Check which is the structure that is getting populated during run-time . (you can check this using F1 key on any field and check the technical settings you will get the structure name)

2. In your print program i.e it may be a Z- Report. Fetch data from that structure. Take it in an internal table..

3. Call your smartform using Pattern, Pass that internal table to the SF.

4.Access the data from internal table and other structures(if needed) in the SF.

Regards,

Mittal.