Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling unit has the status "goods issue posted", cannot be changed

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to reverse Outbound delivery which has been PGIed. The HUs associated for the OBD has linked to IBD of the receiving plant. And in HUMO the object key is 03.

I tried unpacking from HU02 and it throws error as u201CHandling unit has the status "goods issue posted", cannot be changedu201D . And u201CHandling unit 1021xxxx is already assigned to inbound delivery 1010xxxxu201D

Any suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

neelendra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

check the status of HU if its PSTD, which automatically get update after good Issue transaction then you cant Delete this HU in Standard.

sergio
Explorer
0 Kudos

You have to implement SPER message in order to automatically delete the Inbound Delivery after return PGI

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

I believe the reason is that the HU was already posted then it would required instead of reverting attempts a posting in the opposite direction.

You can check the HU history in transaction HUMO to see if the Handling unit has been used in a previous document and you can also check the handling unit status (VEKP-VPOBJ) to find out if that HU still has an association to the document that you are trying to reverse. You cannot reverse the goods movement document after the material posting if subsequent actions have occurred.

There is information about it on note/KBA already:

- 1534664 - HU restrictions when reversing movement for STO deliveries

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Christina,

Thanks for your time in replying to my issue.

Yes , HU has been posted. As I deleted the IBD line item and deleted the HUs the handling unit status got changed and it is in u201C12u201D which is in u201CNon-Assigned Handling Unitu201D

The SAP note 1534664 - HU restrictions when reversing movement for STO deliveries is the same scenario I am encountering but I cannot perform GR on the IBD due to closed company code.

Any thoughts / help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Follow the below steps:

For the IBD created, go to VL32N-> select pack-> HU displayed---> delete HU assignment

Then Delete Inbound delivery line in VL32N

Go to VL09 and reverse PGI (PGI revresed)

Now you can delete HU or remove assignment

regards

Aravind9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

I was able to unpack HUs at the IBD and delete the line item in VL32N.

When I try to do VL09 on OBD, system throws an error message

GI for delivery 22165xxxxx cannot be canceled for the following reason. No HUs have been transferred for material 1000xxxx Plant S.loc

I tried unpack the pallet HU and HUs from HU02, even then it is not upacking. I think some status of the tables is holding it not to unpack.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Aravind