cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Location product selection in SNP planning book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is just i need to restrict or select the location products by procurement type from SNP planning book shuffler ( selector).

option 1 :

i have implemented Badi- /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR , methods - F4 , INIT_OBJECT_LIST , LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST.

just i copied the example code which provided by SAP in that BADI itself.

but the problem is even i am unable to see procurement type in selector...... what will be the issue?

option 2:

i tried other way also i defined the procurement type field as attribute in SPRO.... in this case i am able to see the procurement type field in shuffler , but its not filtering the location products by this field.

both the options are not working. whats the procedure to do that?? whether i am missing anything?

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

In our case we have added 4-5 filter criteria in Shuffler using the BAdi /sapapo/sdp_selector only.All the fields which we have added are the freely defined attributes in /sapapo/matkey and /sapapo/matloc table(ATT01,AT101.. fields...)

And everything is working fine.

Have you coded correctly, at which point you want to show the procurement type in drop down selection?

please find below sample code where I am showing any field when user will select Location-Product in SHOW.

gs_c_iobjnm-lok_prod contains the global constant for object location product.If it is appearing in shuffler then try to implement F4 and other methods to filter actual internal tables and merging with standard field catalog.

*When SHOW = Location Product in Shuffler

• READ TABLE ct_sel_objects

• WITH KEY object = gs_c_iobjnm-lok_prod "Location Product

• ASSIGNING <ls_sel_objects>.

Regards,

Saurabh