cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling button on pop up inVC 7.0 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on Visual composer 7.0 EHP1 SP8.

I have a requirement where user clicks on the button"Choose pop up" and on the click a pop opens up.

There is a close button on pop up ,which closes the pop up and the control comes back tothe original window.

I am able to get this first part properly but the further requirement is when use clicks on close and comes to the original window ,the button "choose pop up " should turn disabled.

Any pointers around ?

Regards

Shweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would set a flag in store as popup_choosed, with default value as false. I would assign true value to it only when pop up is closed (ie., in the action of close button of popup). So as soon as pop up is closed this flag will be set to true.

Based on this flag value, I will make enabled condition for choose pop up button. (In the lay out view, choose your "Choose pop up" button. go to Configure (by right click or left side panel), find Enabled button. and put =!store@popup_closed or put if condition. )

Hope this helps you,

Regards,

Vinay

Edited by: Vinay Joshi on Apr 21, 2011 8:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks it worked ... i was almost doing the same thing but was assigning the boolena value on action Assign .

thanks for all the valuable help and time

Answers (0)