cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an SSL digial certificate ".cer" file using STRUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

Could someome please guide to the steps of adding an SSL digital certificate (a file with extension ".cer") using transaction STRUST

Thanks

Reda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Agasthuri,

Thank you for your reply.

The point is : whenever the https is installed on a SAP system, after issuing transaction STRUST, we find in the left pane three main nodes / folders : System PSE, SSL server Standard, SSL client SSL Client (Standar.

We also find a cuboid shaped icon named : File.

Whenever we right click on any of the three mentioned nodes / folders we get a pull down menu containing either two or three options : Replace, Delete or Change, Replace , Delete.

Whenever we right click on the cuboid shaped icon named : File, we get a pull down menu containing only one option : Create.

None of the above - mentioned options lead to creating a new main node / folder in the left pane.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Reda

suzy_bijnens
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reda,

Try transaction SSFA.

Rgds,

Suzy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pinkle and spantaleoni ,

Thank you very much for your interest.

If I need to add a new node in the left pane, how could that be done ?

I've searched and have found report : SSFPSEMAINT , but this way does not seem to be working ?

Thanks.

Reda

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reda,

>>If I need to add a new node in the left pane, how could that be done ?

Select and right click, You will get an option to create

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reda,

Go to tcode STRUST, then select SSL server/client node from left hand side based on your requirment.

In "certificate" section click "Import certificate" button. Select the file format and upload the certificate.

And once uploaded click "Add to certificate list".

Regards,

Pinkle