Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Shopping Cart Item - customizing Delivery Address Tab fields

enrico_righetto
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have to make the fields of tab Delivery Address in the Shopping Cart (Item detail) only readable.

In other threads I found similar questions: in SRM 7.0 I have to go in Customizing

SAP Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross Application Basic Settings -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Configure field control

and add fields for which I want properties to be changed.

The problem is that at start of the SC creation the fields are blank again, they became gray only if, for example, I take an address with the match code on NAME field, that populate the other field of the tab. Or if I check the document after I've insert the address Name.

Thank you in advance.

Enrico Righetto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check here how the delivery address determination works:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=230261594

If field is made as read only when address is maintained, the best option would be to maintain a standard address number in ADDR_SHIPT attribute in PPOMA_BBP.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to change it from config , right click on your componet and get the config ID . then change it accordingly

enrico_righetto
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Sorry, I'm new on SRM.

I don't know what's CONFIG ID.

Do you mean the field id in webdynpro? In this case it's correct.

Anyway I've made a step forward: adding a default address in the attribute Ship-to address (using PPOMA_BBP), on SC creation now in the address fields there is the address default and the fields are immediately not editable.

Thanks.

Enrico