cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to download themes through se38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I try to export something via se38 --> WD_THEMES --> there is nothing in the list and when I push the export I am getting the message: "You have not selected any themes for export".

This is true, I am not able to select anything from an empty list.

Please help.

Regards,

Mamai.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That seems correct. You can't download the SAP delivered themes, only customized ones. You probably don't have any custom themes. Why exactly are you trying to download the themes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

My requirement is to provide a non-sap look and feel to my screen as my client wants.

In order to implement customized themes, i wanted to download through WD_THEMES and customize them.

Please guide me if I am going wrong anywhere.

Regards,

Mamai.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You shouldn't edit the themes directly. You should instead use the standalone theme editor provided here on SCN.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/b08a05ec-e24a-2d10-189e-f5c6bcbf39a5

There are instructions on how to use the theme editor here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/downloads?rid=/library/uuid/20a2a76b-ed4b-2d10-cba4-95081113a88f

The correct version of the themes files for the standalone theme editor is stored in the MIME repository at /sap/public/bc/ur/ur_mimes_nw7.zip

> provide a non-sap look and feel to my screen as my client wants

You should note that editing the theme will not allow you to create a completely different look and feel for Web Dynpro. It is mainly provided for creating a corporate branding color scheme. The colors and some limited font capabilities are about all you can change. Web Dynpro in general is not designed to allow for a completely different look and feel.