cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam new to Rebates, please help me in below issue!

I have rebate agreement run the VBOF and going to VBO3 iam getting below message " The sales volume for agreement 33375 is not current" and in overview screen if i click on sales volume , iam getting material and values as "0", but if i click on verification level, iam getting the invoice numbers and value there.

Now question is why values are not showing in Sales volume??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
he sales volume for agreement 33375 is not current

Have you gone through this thread

[Rebate Agreement issue on sales volume|;

In fact, if you go through G64 Building Block, solution is given to the above error message.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi, I check SAP note and forum before posting

I found new thing, In invoice rebate conditions triggered 5 times, like user create one agreement run VBOF next he created another one agreement and run like this 5 agreements he created.

Is there any program to delete all condition and run for only one agreement? is this issue resolved??

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to Note 456458 point 7:

Report SDBONT06 calls a new pricing with pricing type 'I'. This means that all rebate conditions relevant for the document are

refreshed.Here, the system does not differentiate (this is technically not possible) whether or not the condition belongs to the selected agreements.

This is the standard system behavior.

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex, thanks,

Now in invoice 5 times condition record for same rebate condition type, How to remove all rebate conditions from invoice? Can i ask user to delete the 4 rebates agreements and re run VBOF(program - SDBONT06) ?

Is the reason why the sales volumes not updating agreement?>? or any other reason??

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implemented OSS note 456458, point 11.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Please check in the table VBOX whether the rebate index has been updated. If you found no entries for your invoice, go to OVB3 transaction and create an index and then check in VBOX. It should ve come.

Then try VBOF.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ram Ki,

Can you check in your condition type , if your condition class is set to "C" or not. Although it should be there if you are using the standard condition type Bo01 or 02 , 03

because the condition class C helps to create the automatic generation of accruals and if it is A then automatic generation of accruals will be prevented.

And in your later part of discussion you had some thing to do with reversals then make blank your condition con in condition type.

What is your accounting keys: are they ERB and ERU or not ?

Go to VB01 and create rebate agreement by entering all the organisational data in it. Go to the next screen and fill in all details and go to scales and fill details.

create few sales orders till billing then go to VB02 and do verfication for the orders which you have created.

You also need to do VBOF for updating billing documents.

Now go to va02 press enter after fulfilling details, there you can see + and - signs for rebates, save it.

go to vf01 and execute and you have created credit note for the customer.

I think you shoud get this way you rebate work.

If you have any query in this regard please do not hesitate to contact, It will be a great revision for me as well.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sridhar,

Condition class is C

Acc key - ERB

user created order/delivery/invoice/ next create VBO1 agreement next run the rpeort VBOF, but not updated sales volume, when we go to VBO3 giving message - The sales volume for agreement 33378 is not current, but when we click on verification level, invoices are visble.

user compelted this agreement and created new and run VBOF again, like this total 5 agreements created and updated.

so in invoice rebate condtion is visble 5 times with 5 agreements as condition records.

I asked user to delete 4 agreements and update again but user marked condition as deleted.

How to solve this issue.

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramki,

The message ".......is not current" is common message which we get, ignore that and press enter and then go for the verification level and verify , there you would see the created invoices and there accrued values for the rebate, and there you would also find on the top "Pay" , accrue, create final settelment etc.

Once you verify you can see the values in yellow marked .

If you are on ides/ or if it is allowed I can help you out with team weaver and skype. I have worked this out for you just now on my system and I am sure you are very near to your result and just failing on the process, which I can do it now..

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

New issue is 5 agreemengs updated invioce but sales volume is not updating in any agreement. i asked user to delete all agreements, i dont no those are marked status D - Final settlement of agreement already carried out. created CRM and CR with 0 value.

I also checked SAP note " Agreements can only be calculated, if the condition records have not been marked as changed (Field KONP-KSPAE)" in my agreements its maked "X" how to remove that.

What is best way to instuct the user now.

If iam not clear, pls let me know.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS 1498158 - Error "No Correction due to value change" when updating rebate agreement using transaction VBOF provides any further lead. Also check OSS Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work? point 11.

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramki,

Rebate agreement is also on line to condition techniques we use, but it is not complete condition techniqe to be kept in mind. There are few differences which we should not ignore like in Rebates we have access sequence but it has no exclusion flag and so on.

In condition types we should maintain "C" and in pricing we have "A" . In your case please check what is that you have maintained . It should be "C" . C is responsible for the accruals . If you have by mistake "A" then it will prevent accruals on invoices.

By chance if you in need of reversing the accruals then you should maintain condition con as blank. IT SHOULD NOT BE FILLED WITH "A" which prevents reversal.

Check the following:

Field category =1

Condition class=c

in condition type- category=blank

in your access sequence= 1 in field category for rebate specific

Provision con=blank

req=24

lastly if possible to send screen shot at Personal information removed

I think I would be in a position to be helpful best.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Edited by: Matt on Jun 8, 2011 11:23 AM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have worked in Rebate area very long time before, so nothing coming top of my head. However, I suggest you to go through OSS Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work? and Note 312987 - SDBONT06: No update of the billing documents.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shivram, I checked all SAP notes, may be the issue with multiple rebate agreements?? what do you think?