cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO confirms/committs on 31.12.9999

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Even when stock available still APO confirms the STO on 31.12.9999.

Can any one suggest what might be the reason or where (Config & MD) should I check?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

You say that stock is available, yet you have not stated that the availability check is against stock.

In R/3, go into the STO ME22N. Select the offending item. Then Environment > Availability.

Review the screen. It should be an APO screen. Is it?

Next, review the info at the top. This is the data upon which the ATP is based. Is this the appropriate ATP group? Is this the business event you were expecting?

Look at the grid below. The supply and demand elements are the only ones that are considered relevant for your ATP check. Look at the two columns at the right, cumulated ATP qty/ATP qty. Depending on the settings in your ATP group, one of these will be relevant, e.g. these are the quantities that are available. Depending on the settings for your check, your ATP may be relevant for a specific storage location (lower half of the grid). How do the quantities in these columns match up with the required total in your STO?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System triggering APO system for availability and I can see the sufficient quantity.

For some T.lane s i observed Transportation duration is not maintained, do u think this has any effect for this behavior.

you mentioned about the ATP qty and cumulative ATP qty, if possible throw some light on this also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

System triggering APO system for availability and I can see the sufficient quantity.

Yes, you said that before. Exactly how did you determine 'sufficient quantity'? E.G., what transaction did you use, and what display field in the transaction told you this?

For some T.lane s i observed Transportation duration is not maintained, do u think this has any effect for this behavior.

Not usually, depending on the type of shipment scheduling you are using. No duration usually means that the requirements quantity in the source location will fall on the same date and the expected receipt date in the destination plant. Not good, but probably not the source of your availability problem.

you mentioned about the ATP qty and cumulative ATP qty, if possible throw some light on this also.

Cumulation works the same way in 'product check' as it does in ECC ATP. For more info on cumulation in GATP, refer to online help at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/ed/02783739d6fa2be10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

DB49