cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anyone pls help me on this issue.I am facing a problem while taking the output of the invoice in the development client,and the error is as follows:

Document 90038082: Form /BGLOCS/SD_INVOICE is not an Adobe form

Message no. VD_PDF005

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh come on, how much more telling can an error message be?

You have no adobe form here, but like it seems you have customized a driver program which expects an adobe form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kemmer,

Thank you for your quick response,but i would like to inform you that i am not a technical guy and i am a Functional guy.Since its related to programmes so i have posted the thread in the Abap forum.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh sorry didnt want to sound too puniching but well i wanted to make you think a second time about it

No offense intended. But still did you get to anywhere with the information given? problem still exists? you got new info or whatever? l

et us know.

Or, if problem is solved, please close the thread.

regards

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am not a technical guy and i am a Functional guy

Errr...but this is not an ABAP issue as you indicate. It's a functional config issue and the error message is quite clear as Florian first indicated. If you didn't configure the output, why don't you check with the person who did???

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuble time.My issue got solved.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Edited by: malladirb on Apr 26, 2011 10:23 AM

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check which output type you are using for printing Invoice in NACE.

Then check the configuration for the output type. You can configure smart forms, Scripts and adobe form in nace.

I do not have the system to check if /BGLOCS/SD_INVOICE is an adobe form or script or smartform.

Probaly you can try below transactions and check if /BGLOCS/SD_INVOICE is a script/ Smart form or adobe form.

SE71 is for script

Smartforms is for smartform

SFP is for adobe form.

Put this form name in all the aboce transaction and click on display. the transaction which displays this form can help you identify the type. Then go to NACE and configure this form in the correct field. There are two feilds in NACE where you can configure the form name. Once is for script. and second one clearly says smartform/ Adobe form name.

Ensure you have one more field in front of this field form type here you might have to select smart form or adobe form depending on the above validations.

Hope this helps.

Thanks