cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with JMS sender Communication Channel

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are tying to connect to IBM WebSphere MQ system from SAP PI and pickup messages thru sender JMS adapter.

This is WebSphere MQ -> PI -> Proxy Async scenario. We deployed the required sda file in SDM. We could connect to MQ system message queue, and pick messages from PI development system.

But, when we are trying to do it from PI test system, we get the following error in Comm Channel monitoring:

Error while processing message 'b000f150-15cf-4484-24ec-d8ad10acb685'; detailed error description: com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.api.channel.filter.MessageFilterException: Exception in method process.: BaseEJBException: Exception in method process. at com.sap.aii.adapter.jms.core.channel.filter.SendToModuleProcessorFilter.filter(SendToModuleProcessorFilter.java:105) ...

The patch levels (ABAP & Java) are the same for both the PI systems.

sda file is also deployed successfully for both systems. Comm Channel config is exactly the same for both the systems.

But, still we get the above error.

We did full cache refresh, CPA cache refresh, stopped/started comm channel, restarted the adapter, java stack, and whole PI system after deployment. But, still we get the same error.

Can you please tell me if i am missing something here?

Thanks,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Can you ensure that the services for the all adapters are started in the visual admin/NWA. It is essential that these services are also started as there are common components used across.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>MessageFilterException

my exp with this error on JMS

a) delete the channel in ID

b) recreate it and active and it works ....

at least with activemq jms

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk