Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party scenrio

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I got the two requirements i am not able to fulfill both the requirement. Both the requirements which is related with third party

1. In case of "Third party scenario" Company can only bill to the customer if Invoice verification part is over. If i tried to to bill to customer without invoice verification system must be throw the error message.

2. In case of third party scenario " Customer is place 20 order qty. and And i created a 20 order qty PO to vendor. But vendor is supplies only 18 qty.

requirement is i do not want change the qty in the sales order. While the Bill to customer (during the invoice time) i want change the qty. How you can archive the goal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your both requirement can be fullfill by copy control for order to billing.

In Item tab select your Item category and put "Billing Qty" = "F".

Hope this will resolve your problems.

Rgds

Dhirajj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process Flow:

1)As the customer request raises Sales Order. Automatically PR is generated for the material while saving the Sales Order.

2)Based on the PR automatic PO is generated and the PO is send to the vendor with delivery details to the customer

3)Once Delivery is done then Vendor sends invoice.

4)Based on the invoice business will enter incoming invoice.

5)Once the incoming invoice is done then system will allow to raise customer invoice.

6)Customer makes Payment and vendor will be paid for the product he delivered to the customer.

Technical Requirements:

1) Standard Item Category Group u201CBANSu201D.

2) Standard Item Category u201CTASu201D

3) Standard Schedule Line category u201CCSu201D

4) Purchase Requisition Document type u201CNBu201D

5) Purchase Order type u201CNBu201D

6) In Purchase order the account assignment category will be u201C1u201D and item category will be u201CSu201D

If you follow the above process system will process customer invoice only after invoice verification.

System will not allow for customer invoice until the incoming invoice is created:

This functionality is achieved through the Billing relevance u201CFu201D in item category configuration

See the copy control settings from OR to F2 for item category "TAS"

Copying requirements "012"

DATA VBRk/VBRP "001"

Billing Quantity "F" -- requirement is i do not want change the qty in the sales order. While the Bill to customer (during the invoice time) i want change the qty. This configuration you have check whether you can achieve or not change "F" and try to put ur required value

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1. In case of "Third party scenario" Company can only bill to the customer if Invoice verification part is over. If i tried to to bill to customer without invoice verification system must be throw the error message.

For your item category - TAS amke Billing Relevance - F Order-related billing doc. - status according to invoice qty