Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Check the List os Busniess Systems from SLD

naresh_vvsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We a requirement where there is master data mapping like Object Mapping from one system to Another system. So prior to mapping of various objects ( Like Equipment ID ), we would like o five the information to check the systems connected in the landscape.

Like User can got to system Landscape Directory and check the list of systems configured.

What is the proper way that any end user will check for all the business systems ? Is it SLD , if yes is the transaction: SLDHTMLGUI correct ?

Is transaction SLDHTMLGUI only way to access SLD, or any other transaction to open business systems in SLD ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Simple.. Launch SLD page by either of the following ways:

1. Tcode SLDCHECK in ABAP GUI which will automatically open the SLD page.

or

2. open http://<hostname>: <port>/sld in the browser.

In the Home page of SLD, you will see Business system link. This will list out the systems in the SLD.

Rgds,

Soujanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add what soujanya has said.You can retrieve the data from the FM LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS.That would give the list of Business systems for the sld.Thanks.

naresh_vvsr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Soujanya,

With the transaction SLDHTMLUI, are'nt we trying put a burden of having the XI box. Because as i see to access this SLD, we need a backend user in X7X system. This is what i came to know, when i asked for access to the same.

SLD is part of Netweaver and there should be another way, where i dont see any need to XI system.

Can you please help in this regard.

Thanks,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Why dont you use the function module which had mentioned to retrieve the business systems in the SLD.Can you please explain the scenario again.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh

You can logon to SLD http://hostname:5<instancenumber>00/sld.

Once you logon you will have Business Systems link to check all the business systems listed.

A Technical system can have multiple business systems where as a Business system will have only one Technical system associated to it.

Business system is where actualy logical activity will be happening where as Technical system will have all the technical details of the Application installed on a particular host.

For ex. If your laptop has some softwares installed on it your laptop is technical system having several Softwares installed and each softwares can be called as business systems as actual logical activity happens there.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

logon to SLD server as Administrator and click on Technical systems and on the far right there is button to display all systems, that way you can see all of them.

Thanks,

Macherla