cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reverse PGR for return delivery (RL).

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Prerequisites:

WM managed storage location w/o HU and SU

Document flow

1. Sales order

2. ODB

3. TO

4. PGI

5. Invoice

6. Return sales order in reference to invoice from step 5

7. Return delivery RL

8. TO: Materials put away from interim 904 storage type to warehouse storage type

9. PGR

10. VL09: Reversing goods movement (step 9) for RL delivery (step 7)

In step 10 I am getting error:

Message no. L9009: Storage bin PL1 904 8200000192 does not exist (check your entry).

I have made work around:

1. LS01N: Creation storage bin (904/8200000192)

2. VL09: now it is OK

3. LT10: from WH storage type to 904/8200000192

4. Delivery status (Picking) is not refreshed (like in LT0G)

It works but in my opinion it is another scenario for this.

My question is how to reverse PGR for RL return delivery (without work around I described)?

Andrzej

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

As per OSS note 388909 you receive this error message because IM/WM interface is not set properly.

Sorrowfully, standard system is not set to manage the reversal of return delivery with WM...good question why...

I did the following changes to make it work:

1) created new WM movement type (V_T333; copy wm-mvt 651 to 977 --> I changed ONLY following fields:

VLTYP '904' --> <empty>

NLTYP <empty> --> '904'

VKDYN 'X' --> <empty>

NKDYN <empty> --> 'X'

2) carry out settings in WM/IM interface: V_T321

LGNUM; RBLVS; BSLVS; KZBEW; BWLVS; TBFKZ; LFART

***; 656; 1; L; 977; X; DOG

(other fields are initial; if I do not enter '1' in RBLVS I get error message L9005)

After I had carryied out these settings it was working fine (VL09).

Br.

Csaba

PS: Sorrowfully, the reversal of the TO is not working via LT0G. If you also can't find any standard solution for that I think basically there are two options:

- development

- move the quants via LT10 from normal storage type to 904 (in 904 there are -qty in the dynamic bin as a consequence of VL09) and delete the delivery (or delete the delivery items and insert them again into the delivery if you want to keep the delivery number (or you can update VBUK, VBUP manually and use the existing items...thios is not user friendly ))

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 21, 2011 10:08 PM

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

1. L9005 message

thank you very much for you response. As I wrote, now I have no problems with L9009 message (I was blind not to notice such obvious settings in V_T321 and V_T333)

Before i wrote this message I have double checked this configuration. But I have did not notice bad setting. Now VL09 works OK.

The open problem is that delivery still has picking/WM status not refreshed.

I've made nearly the same settings that you proposed. I am a little bit confused that you wrote:

if I do not enter '1' in RBLVS I get error message L9005

RBLVS is a "RefMvtType WM" and you set it to 656. You probably mean BSLVS - Special stock indic.

I have following settings:

LGNUM;RBLVS;BSLVS;KZBEW;SOBKZ;BSSKZ;LGREF;BWLVS

PL1;658;;L;;;;652

In my case BSLVS='' (but our cases are little bit different)

2. picking/WM status not refreshed

I have made work around with deleting delivery/delivery items.

As we noticed standard SAP system is not set to manage the reversal of return delivery with WM

Thank you for confirming my doubts.

Andrzej

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kevin_xu2
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Andrzej,

Can you please check which IM movement type is in the reversal material document? Please check the IM-WM interface for this movement type and findout WM movement type. If you check the WM movement type in customising (SPRO>LEWM>Activity>Define movement type) you can see the check box for "Indicator: dynamic source bin" is not checked.

Thats the reason system is not generating storage bin which is same as the return delivery number.

Hope this will help you in resolving.

Regards,

Sudhir

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you.

Before i wrote this message I have double checked this configuration. But I have did not notice bad setting. Now VL09 works OK.

The open problem is that delivery still has picking/WM status not refreshed.

Andrzej