cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The issue is when ever i try to do transfer posting through MB1A for one material System is giving the message "Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only".

When i checked the material master Inspection type is 01 is active.And also in MMBE the quality stock is present.

Can some one pl explain how i need to proceed further.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Whenever you get error like "Change the inspection stock of material xxxx in QM only" Its always means that you are changing the stock type form QM to unrestricted.

Second thing it means that this T code is not allowed for QM transaction.

Now check QA32 ,check for any inspection type the status of Inspection lot is "SPST or SPRQ" for this material

Take UD of this lot & Do stock posting only through QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

Thank you for your reply.I checked in QA32 ,there are two Inspection lots,One is cancelled,another has the system status:CRTD CHCR SPRQ.

Can you pl guide me step by step to follow the proedure you have given.

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

System status:CRTD CHCR SPRQ.

Means Inspection plan is not attached to this task list automatically

Now follow

1.In QA32 check the lot number

2.Go to Qa02

3.enter lot number

4.click on Inspec Specs

5.task list will be attached to the lot

6.click on sample

7.save.

Now if task list is not created in system then go to QP01 >enter material>date must be prior to that of Creation of Inspection lot.

Usage :5

Status 4

save the task list

Now follow above procedure of QA02

Status of the lot will become CRTD to REL

Now take UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

the second lot which is having SPRQ status is in CRTD -created status , u need to release (REL) it by attaching inspection plan and sampling procedure.

go to qp01 and craete inspection plan wih usage depending upon it's inspection type.save.

go to qa02, enter that insp. lot and click on task list/specification tab, then go to sample tab abd click it.save.

check the status of inspection lot, it will be REL.

go to usage decision, take ud and post stock to unrestricted. this will do 321 mvt. in background and ur material will be posted to unrestricted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Problem got resloved.Thank a lot for you all.

Regards

Kumar

Answers (0)