Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE Error

former_member10771
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI All

This is a very common error and I have searched for the solution in the earlier blogs in SDN.

My scenario is File ( Legacy ) to IDOC ( ECC) using PI. I have done all the configurations and when doing the testing I get this error in SXI_MONI.

unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system.

I am using a business service for the sender and a business system at the receiver. For the business system I have done the adapter specfic identifier ( compare the LS with SLD ).

After this I still get the same error. Is there any other thing that needs to be looked into. I am using a Business service (sender ) so do I need to do compare with SLD for the business service also. But if I do the same it says that the LS already exists for the business system and cannot be used again. Please advice.

I also tried using the header

Thanks

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And if the problem is not resolved and your XI is <= SP10 then check:

a) go to the TCODE: SXI_CACHE and check your Receiver Agreements

b) find the one that's causing the problem and check if the header mapping is visible (if you've configured it in your BPM)

c) if not... then probably you'll need to implement OSS note: 791181 (which deals with an error caused by a header mapping)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I know you have checked these steps but still can you recheck the steps mentioned in this link:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UnabletoconvertSendersystemtoALElogicalsystem

This will help us rule out this reason for this error!!