cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP Lists from previous dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question. Here in this factory we are running MD07 to check the exception messages, we typically see a lot of u201CPostpone processu201D messages because the planned order is firmed inside Planning Time Fence but thereu2019s no requirement.

We want to find out what are those requirements that used to be there and now they are not.

So Iu2019d like to know, is there a transaction where I can see MRP Lists (from MD05) from previous dates?

If there is, then I can see at a material numberu2019s MRP list from today, compare it with the one from yesterday, and so on.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fernando,

So Iu2019d like to know, is there a transaction where I can see MRP Lists (from MD05) from previous dates?

No. SAP only stores the most recent MRP list.

Some companies print the MRP lists to a spoolfile immediately upon the conclusion of the MRP run. MDLD. The spoolfiles can be configured to be retained for any period you wish, talk to your Basis team.

To review the contents of a spoolfile, SP01. It is not a database per se, but an image of the printed report. For your purpose, it would probably suffice.

Beyond this solution, you will have to create some customized functionality.

Best Regards,

DB49