cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type missing in Sales order after client copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am technical person and looking for administration part. I did client copy from my Prod to Dev sytem by using export import method. After doing this I am able to view all sales orders but the condition types in pricing element table are missing in Dev client, but the in same sales order in prod, the contion types are exist.

My functional consultant saying its because of client copy but as per my knowledge the client copy has special query to copy the content so this could be side effect of the cleint copy.

Can anybody experienced the same problem before. If yes. please provide me the solution.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I checked the note,as i said certain tables which is copied might not be available in the dev.As staed in the note also they are pointing on the access sequence.Say for example one condition type you copied from PRD will have an ass seq.But the same ass seq will be in a different order in DEV.As this tables and feilds are client independent.So ask your functional consultant to check that.

As i told you we have faced the same issue but in a different area.Then when i changed the seq it worked.

Please check and revert.

Venugopal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

In the order condition click the analysis tab and check wheather ubder the pricing procedure all the condition types are flowing.From ther only we can analyse.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venugopal,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked them, it is having same condition types and pricing as I have in PRD with same status. I found the note 217012, but unable to move ahead with that, as its all contains functional steps.

Do you think this note is suitable for my present issue, if yes...just please tel me in short how to proceed further.

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Check with the functional consultant wheather the access sequence assigned to the condition type is created newly or using ths standard seqence,if it is newly created table it will not get copied.I have face d this problem in VKOA account determination.Wherein the tables created will not get copied.

Regards,

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venugopal,

Thanks for reply.

In our system nothing has been created new. It was there before client copy.

It is available in other clients of Development server but only not last copied client. Also I can see the pricing procedure in the order but condition type is not appearing in the condition tab and our pricing procedure is appearing in the order.

I am really not getting how to resolve it?

Regards,

Ramesh