cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TAO F-65 transaction error while replaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and here goes another problem. Just don;t know what to think about the TAO and its stability I was using TAO 2.04 and 2.03.

I was trying to record and replay the f-65 transaction. It loks like TAO is recording all steps/screens - first filling up the basic data, then chosing the cost center and the third screen was assigning costs.

lets say I had to populate 6 fields in a column.

Tao recorderded all parameters I imput (I checek the data excel) but then when I was trying to replay it with QC 10 patch 16 the testing engin (QTP 10) just couldnt properly identifu fields where i was supposed to enter values.

How I could enable platform to properly recognise the obiect?

I have chcecked if QTP has rthe same problem but it didn'e the whole sctipt went perfectly?

Anyone wwhave idea what to do and how to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

Ksana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ksan, As I have mentioned earlier, there are few limitations with PFA. if you are having a problem why don't you use TAO component to populate and pass the parameters. Remove the component which is not working and use existing one. in F.65 transaction which screen are u facing problem and also what r the fields u r passing . Are you using F4 to select the data.

-Ram

Answers (0)