cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CIN SD Condition Type Classification link to Account Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one last Question according to Account Determination. I am facing the problem not to see the link between Condition Type Classification and the Excise Account Assignment Table in Customizing (Logistics u2013 General -> Tax on Goods Movements -> India -> Account Determination -> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction).

In Pricing Procedure i use the Account Key EXD, but i do not link that one to any Accounts. But i Calculate for example JEXP + JEXQ to JEXT.

I classify JEXP as A/R BED Percentage

I classify JEXQ as A/R BED Quantity Basedt

I classify JEXT as A/R BED Total

In Pricing Procedure i do not assign JEXT to any Accounting Key and thus even not to any account. But it is linked somehow to 'G/L account RG23A BED account' inside the Excise Account Assignment Table in Customizing. Is anybody able to describe how? Is it in another table where just defined: Classification A/R BED Total -> G/L account RG23A BED account. If yes, wich transaction code or which Customizing Path do i need to go to.

Please, need help for my understanding.

Best Regards,

Conrad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Pricing Procedure i do not assign JEXT to any Accounting Key and thus even not to any account. But it is linked somehow to 'G/L account RG23A BED account' inside the Excise Account Assignment Table in Customizing. Is anybody able to describe how? Is it in another table where just defined:

These entries are entered manually by FI consultants.System picks these accounts whenever a relevant transaction is executed.

Regards,

Phani Prasad