cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP alternate approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have GRC CUP 14 SP.I defined in CAD as functional area approver->attribute(functional area)->approvers( i defined for functional area, approver and alternate approver) and i already created functional area under roles->attributes.In stages, i defined approver determinator and escalate configuration (forward to alternate approver) and request wait time 1hr and background jobs for escalation.It looks like escalation is not working for alternate approver.Email notification is not sending to alternate approver.Emails only sent to primary approver. Any solution for it.I also tried with request wait time zero and escalation configuration ->no escalation. Still same issue.

Thanks

Yakoob.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's working .But, problem in background jobs escalation,current stutus "busy" when i click the status it asked me for "are you sure you want to make this job available?".When i make it available and refresh it for 3 - 4 times then the next invoke time will be current to the server time.Then only request get escalated and email notification for escalatin send.I don't know why it says busy status.It was no issue when we have Support Pack 5.Any idea or solution.

Regards

Yakoob